Monday 7 January 2013

Character : Villain


Figure 01. Basic Joints

Figure 02. Flow Curve

Figure 03. Outline

I had a lot of trouble trying to draw the pose I was after and with nobody around to help pose for me I went to the net for help, there were many useful poses available so I adjusted the kind of pose I was after. Once I had the form I needed, I worked into the anatomy to know where things might place later on.

Figure 04. Anatomy

Figure 05. Day Time Costume

This one is the villain's day time costume, as she poses as a privileged member of society, but at night, she is far from a tea and cake girl.

Figure 06. Outline on White

Her murderous costume, she has a love for blood and guts and everything shredded. The mask is based on a skull, in her moments of glory, she wants her victims to see the reaper.

Figure 07. Silhouette

Figure 08. Colour

Colours are very dangerous, with most of her outfit being conveniently red as all these pieces of steampunk machinery fold away nicely under her dress, so any excess blood wouldn't be noticed.

Figure 09. Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment