Tuesday 30 November 2010

Maya Update

Ok I emailed my file to Jon to see if he could figure out why the edges wouldn't let me extrude but as I haven't had a reply yet i'm guessing sleep was necessary :) so I decided to start again from stage 2 to see if it was something I did in the making. I made it again and it wouldn't let me extrude so like I tried with the previous attempt I tried to fill hole and push the face in, this didn't work with the last go but it did with this one. Is this method alright or will it have repercussions? It seems to be working....


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat, was just about to email you the file back. Actually all you would have had to do is half the model and mirror it over. Some how you had turned that window in question into SubD, hence you couldn't select the edge. Glad you fixed it though, I'll check out the other problem now.

    ReplyDelete