Thursday 23 September 2010

Hand observation 2- Update

I wanted to create the musculoskeletal system of the hand, I had some trouble finding the images I needed to know what this looked like, after a while of searching through:
Feher, Gyorgy, Anatomy drawing school: human, animal, comparative anatomy, Konemann, 2006, I found these two reference images

(page 104)


 (page 107)
and although these images were very useful i still needed more visual information to finish my drawing, this image from : 
http://qigongweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Hand-Massage-Points.jpg
was also what I needed


I'm not sure how precisely accurate my drawing is but this is my attempt









2 comments:

  1. Im liking the concept of you drawing the muscles, the thought didnt even enter my head but its a great way to get to grips with the anatmoy....im impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ben :) to be honest- not drawing the anatomy didn't enter my mind. Hows your progress coming along? happy?

    ReplyDelete